300 years of tradition, a strong commitment to quality and the spirit of modern bon-vivant-culture make us one of Weinviertel’s certificated “leading estates”. Genuine origin, top quality and personal service by the winemakers Andrea and Martin Hirtl is the mission of the family already as early as their takeover of the estate in 2001.
Since the strongest expression of Weinviertel origin is the Grüner Veltliner under the appellation Weinviertel DAC, the Winery Hirtl offers such a broad spectrum of peppery Veltliners, as only a few wineries between the hill Manhartsberg and river March do.
Meet & Taste 2020
- June 6-8th: VieVinum in Hofburg Vienna POSTPONED TO 2021
- June 15-21st: Offener Keller at our traditional wine cellar in the Gstetten in Poysdorf
- July 18th: Weinverkostung in Hotel Therme Laa
- July 24t: Bubbles, Beats & Bits in Museums Garden Poysdorf
- September 10-13th: Winzerfest in the Poysdorfer Gstetten
- October 9-11th: Weinherbst München at Praterinsel Munich
Falstaff Guide 2020
Again we are featured in the Falstaff Guide. Peter Moser selects the best 540 wineries from 5,368 bottling companies for this guide. That makes us the best 10% of Austria. In the Weinviertel we are according to the Falstaff Guide even amongst the best 2%, because among a total of 1,513 wineries in our wine growing area, only 34 were rated with 2 stars. We are one of them!