We are happy about your visit! 300 years of tradition, a strong commitment to quality and the spirit of modern bon-vivant-culture make us one of Weinviertel’s certificated “leading estates”. Genuine origin, top quality and personal service by the winemakers Andrea and Martin Hirtl is the mission of the family already as early as their takeover of the estate in 2001.
Since the strongest expression of Weinviertel origin is the Grüner Veltliner under the appellation Weinviertel DAC, the Winery Hirtl offers such a broad spectrum of peppery Veltliners, as only a few wineries between the hill Manhartsberg and river March do.
- 5th February – Austrian Tasting London
- 27th February – Weinverkostung – Haas Vinothek Wien
- 28th February – Weinviertel DAC Presentation – Linz
- 1st March – Weinviertel DAC Presentation – München
- 13th March – Weinviertel DAC Presentation – Wien
- 18th – 20th March – Pro Wein – Düsseldorf
- 23rd bis 25th March – Weber Messe München Praterinsel
- 7th – 8th April – Weintour Weinviertel am Weingut
- 11th April – Weinviertel DAC Presentation – Salzburg
- 13th April – WIFI Weinfrühling – Wifi St. Pölten
- 9th -11th Juni – VieVinum – Hofburg Wien
- 18th -24th Juni – Open Celler in der Gstetten ab 16 Uhr