300 years of tradition, a strong commitment to quality and the spirit of modern bon-vivant-culture make us one of Weinviertel’s certificated “leading estates”. Genuine origin, top quality and personal service by the winemakers Andrea and Martin Hirtl is the mission of the family already as early as their takeover of the estate in 2001.
Since the strongest expression of Weinviertel origin is the Grüner Veltliner under the appellation Weinviertel DAC, the Winery Hirtl offers such a broad spectrum of peppery Veltliners, as only a few wineries between the hill Manhartsberg and river March do.
Meet & Taste 2019
- April, 26th: Wifi Wine Spring, St. Pölten
- April, 26th: Weintour Weinviertel Opening Poysdorf
- April, 27-28th: Weintour Weinviertel
- June, 17-23rd: Offener Keller in the Poysdorfer Gstetten each day from 4 pm
- September, 5-8th: Poysdorfer Winzerfest
For the second time one of our wines is winner of Oberösterreichische Nachrichten’s Wineshow! Oberösterreichische Nachrichten is a regional newspaper in Upper Austria. Their readers love our Chardonnay Exklusiv 2017!