300 years of tradition, a strong commitment to quality and the spirit of modern bon-vivant-culture make us one of Weinviertel’s certificated “leading estates”. Genuine origin, top quality and personal service by the winemakers Andrea and Martin Hirtl is the mission of the family already as early as their takeover of the estate in 2001.
Since the strongest expression of Weinviertel origin is the Grüner Veltliner under the appellation Weinviertel DAC, the Winery Hirtl offers such a broad spectrum of peppery Veltliners, as only a few wineries between the hill Manhartsberg and river March do.
Meet & Taste 2020
- March 24th: Weinviertel DAC Tour Salzburg in Amadeus Terminal 2, Airport Salzburg – PROVISIONALLY CANCELLED
- March 26th: Weinviertel DAC Tour Munich in MVG Museum – PROVISIONALLY CANCELLED
- March 27-29th: Weinfrühling Munich at Praterinsel München – CANCELLED
- March 30th: Weinviertel DAC Tour Wien in Hofburg Vienna – PROVISIONALLY CANCELLED
- April 2nd: Weinviertel DAC Tour Berlin at Berliner Freiheit – PROVISIONALLY CANCELLED
- April 17th: Weintour Opening in Eisenhuthaus Poysdorf
- April 18-19th: Weintour Weinviertel at our winery
- April 23rd: Weinviertel DAC Tour in Hamburg Kaispeicher B, Deck 10 – PROVISIONALLY CANCELLED
- June 6-8th: VieVinum in Hofburg Vienna
- June 15-21st: Offener Keller at our traditional wine cellar in the Gstetten in Poysdorf
- July 18th: Weinverkostung in Hotel Therme Laa
- July 24t: Bubbles, Beats & Bits in Museums Garden Poysdorf
- September 10-13th: Winzerfest in the Poysdorfer Gstetten
- October 9-11th: Weinherbst München at Praterinsel Munich
Falstaff Guide 2020
Again we are featured in the Falstaff Guide. Peter Moser selects the best 540 wineries from 5,368 bottling companies for this guide. That makes us the best 10% of Austria. In the Weinviertel we are according to the Falstaff Guide even amongst the best 2%, because among a total of 1,513 wineries in our wine growing area, only 34 were rated with 2 stars. We are one of them!