We are happy about your visit! 300 years of tradition, a strong commitment to quality and the spirit of modern bon-vivant-culture make us one of Weinviertel’s certificated “leading estates”. Genuine origin, top quality and personal service by the winemakers Andrea and Martin Hirtl is the mission of the family already as early as their takeover of the estate in 2001.
Since the strongest expression of Weinviertel origin is the Grüner Veltliner under the appellation Weinviertel DAC, the Winery Hirtl offers such a broad spectrum of peppery Veltliners, as only a few wineries between the hill Manhartsberg and river March do.
- 9.-11. June – VieVinum – Hofburg Wien
- 18.-24. June – Offener Keller in der Gstetten ab 16 Uhr
- 21. June – TOP Wein Niederösterreich, 14 bis 20 Uhr – Palais Niederösterreich
- 24. June – Weinviertel Kirtag – Poysdorfer Gstetten
- 6.-8. July – Weinmarkt Dienst: verkosten Sie bei Andrea Hirtl im Weinmarkt Poysdorf
- 14. July – Verkostung im Hotel Therme Laa/Thaya
- 27. July – Tafeln im Radyweg